Bc Rich Amateurs

Forum français pour les amateurs de Bc Rich.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

correction: pour ceux qui n'arrivent pas à mettre des vidéos Youtube... il faut enlever le "s" de https, seules les vidéos dont l'url commence par "http" passent, celles avec "https" non :)

#1 14-12-2012 14:20:51

unholy
Administrateur
Lieu : Stuttgart - Allemagne
Site Web

KREATOR - support: MORBID ANGEL / NILE / FUELED BY FIRE

Demain, à Stuttgart...
J'y serais.

Je vous fait un report mais pas avant janvier, car je pars deux semaines en vacances.
Donc accès limité.

Kreator_Tour2012_Flyer.jpg

. Warlock NJ Deluxe Onyx - serial #J08120228
. Ironbird Platinum Pro rebuilt 12.2013 - serial #27729
. Warlock Silver rebuilt I in 08.2012 - rebuilt II "Behemoth" in 10.2014 - serial #I50209
. Unholy War kills here

#2 15-12-2012 11:34:05

Horrifier
Modérateur

Re : KREATOR - support: MORBID ANGEL / NILE / FUELED BY FIRE

bonnes vacances !

tu reviens en france ?

What I am what I want, I'm only after death !

#3 17-12-2012 09:18:35

unholy
Administrateur
Site Web

non je reste au pays de gros nazis buveurs de bière !

pour faire court: fueled by fire  était très bon, Nile c'est pas mon truc, Morbid excellent et Kreator démentiel !

live report si j'ai un peu de temps pendant les vacances

. Warlock Silver rebuilt I in 08.2012 - rebuilt II "Behemoth" in 10.2014 - serial #I50209
. Unholy War kills here

#4 02-01-2013 17:59:41

unholy
Administrateur
Site Web

voilà, de retour de vacances, et donc, accès à un PC... bien plus pratique pour taper un bouquin que sur le clavier de mon smartphone !

Je vous fait le live report en Anglais, puisque c'est celui que je vais mettre dans mon zine, tel quel.
Si vous avez des soucis avec la langue des sujets de sa majesté, dites le moi, je vous traduirais les passage délicat.

allez... zou.

Live Report a écrit :

When I saw that Kreator was coming to the LKA in Stuttgart on the 15th of December, bringing with them Morbid Angel, Nile and Fueled by Fire, I had to go !
With the ticket in the pocket, I met a friend of mine before going in.
I know the place, so nothing new, quick check up to go through the security people and as I did not bring drugs nor guns, I was able to go inside.
Quick look also on the two tables full of cds and LPs, but nothing really interesting.

Time for the first beer, and still enough time to find a nice spot to be able to see the show, without being disturbed by some drunk Germans.

Fueled by Fire was the “warm up” band. It’s a speed thrash old school band, from Norwalk, California, USA. Fuck, I was not expecting this ! They are really good, they play real great music influenced by the old Slayer. The played around 30 mn, and delivered a good show, full of sweat of killing riffs. Even if the LKA was not full at the time, the people that were there enjoyed the band, and they received a warm applause at the end !

Time for the first break, the time for my friend to smoke and come back on time for Nile, with the second beer.
I have to say that I was disappointed by Nile. I do not know the full disco of the band, but I had in mind something more violent. The lead singer had a small voice, but Karl Sanders had a better one ! It seems that they played songs from almost all albums, and finished by “Black seeds of Vengeance”, one of the best moments of the band for me.
Technically they placed very well, that’s for sure, but it was just not my taste.

Time for the second break, another smoke for my friend, and I had to pick up the beers.
Third round of beers, and third band. Morbid Angel entered the stage for a little bit more than one hour of Florida’s best Death Metal band !
They mostly played, like on every date of the tour, old songs, and just 2 or 3 from the new album. Immortal rites, Fall from Grace, Maze of Torments, Chapel of Ghouls, Where the slime live, God of emptiness… only good fucking songs !
So yes, David Vincent, is a great frontman, he has a presence on the stage, he does not have to do a lot, he just needs to move in front of the mic, and open his mouth. Trey is still Trey, he does not move, and stay the whole gig hidden behind his long hairs, but he plays the guitar at a very high level, this is his job, and he is doing great.
The new drummer, Tim Yeung, is a monster. I was sad not being able to see Pete Sandoval who is still recovering, but this guy is playing at the same level. He is even able to throw his sticks in the air, while his feet are playing a double pattern very fast, and his other hand hitting the snare like a hammer, and catch the stick back after it did a few flips in the air… just impressive !!!
And the second guitar player, Destructhor just did his job good, but it’s hard to share the stage between Azagthoth and Vincent !
Even if the feeling that they are playing in “automatic mode” is there, the show is solid, and the fire power of Morbid Angel is not to be challenged.

Time for the fourth beer, and a new smoke for my friend.
And then, it came, yes, the Kreator has returned !
The stage opened up on a white screen where a movie is displayed. Kind of retrospective of the band’s long era, when on the back ground there is a cover from “Personal jesus” from Depeche Mode. And then… Mars Mantra !
The white screen is removed and reveals a stage where the pictures and equipments are the same as on the layout of the last album “Phantom Antichrist”. Milles is able to move behind the drum as there is a platform on the back of the stage, and he will walk along during the whole show.
Very good sound, very good band, and the LKA was completely full !! A lot of old things and some good new stuffs: enemy of god, civilization collapse, voices of the dead, extreme afressions, people of the lie, coma of souls, endless pain, pleasure to kill, violent revolution, united in hate, tormentor… and of course, last but not least Flag of Hate !
They ended the show on this one, and it was a total chaos in the pit !
Kreator is just great on stage, and Milles is also a great frontman. The other members are more static, but it does not matter, they keep on hitting your face with a German hammer !
They are also running in “automatic mode” sometimes, but the energy is big.

At the end of the show, we had the opportunity to discuss a few minutes with the guys from Fueled by Fire, nice people, and grateful that we stopped to tell them we liked the show !

So, after a few beers, a good warm up with a bad sound, a band that is not my taste, an excellent Morbid Angel with a very good sound, and a GREAT Kreator with a big killing sound, it was time to go back home.
Hope you could see those bands on their tour, it was worth it !!

. Unholy War kills here

#5 03-01-2013 11:13:43

Horrifier
Modérateur

Tiens c'est marrant que tu aies aimé Morbid Angel comme ça.

Comme leur show n'a pas changé en quatre ans, je peux en parler aussi. Pour moi Vincent en fait dix fois trop, "levez les bras", "oh, oh oh !" etc... ok, on dirait Ozzy Osbourne... Insupportable.

Un pote qui a un peu les memes gouts et idées que moi les as vu à paris et a bien aimé en décembre, là, mais a trouvé que Tim Yeung était une machine, alors que Sandoval est un type qui a un jeu assez personnel. Pour ce que j'en ai écouté du dernier album, il a un jeu totalement stérile, comme tous les batteurs de death commercial actuels.

Par contre Azagthoth est toujours une brute, et sur scène, les morceaux des vieux albums sont assez dévastateurs, d'autant que la set-list était mieux que pour nous (on avait rien eu de Blessed are the Sick...).

What I am what I want, I'm only after death !

#6 03-01-2013 13:38:50

unholy
Administrateur
Site Web

oui David Vincent en fait des tonnes, mais bon, c'est le personnage.
Par contre, dés qu'il ouvre la gueule, et vomit les paroles, ça rigole plus et tout le monde rentre dans le rang.
Donc, je ne me suis pas attardé sur ses gimmicks, et je me suis concentré sur l'ensemble.

Azagthoth est un tueur, dommage qu'il reste toujours discret, un peu de "mouvement" ne ferait pas de mal.

Tim Yeung est un monstre de rapidité... c'est vraiment carré et il frappe fort.
Par contre, oui, je suis un peu d'accord avec toi, ça déboite, mais c'est tout. Sandoval est un vrai batteur, certes qui peu jouer aussi vite que quasiment n'importe qui, mais qui sais certainement plus varier son jeu.
Tout le monde ne peut pas savoir faire ça tout de suite.

Bref, une grosse claque, surtout sur les vieux trucs !!!

. Unholy War kills here

#7 04-01-2013 17:56:59

unholy
Administrateur
Site Web

j'oubliais presque...
un des gratteux de FBF jouait sur Bc Rich.

je me renseigne, puisque je dois leur envoyer une intie pour mon zine, et je vous tiens au courant !

. Unholy War kills here

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB 1.5.10